My obsession with Dr. Praeger's is still in full force and I couldn't help but try and be creative with their Kale Puffs. They are so delicious and quite honestly amazing on their own, but I'm going to spruce them up a bit and pretend they're nachos!
If you've ever made tater tachos before, you'll know they're amazing, delicious and great for an easy snack, appetizer, or for hosting a crowd! You can add so many different ingredients, and you can even make them inspired by different themes.
- A box of Dr. Praeger's Kale Puffs
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 yellow pepper
- 1/3 red pepper
- 1/3 orange pepper
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1/2 cup of mozzorella cheese
- PREHEAT your oven to 450 degrees
- CHOP onion and peppers
- SLICE the lime
- POUR salsa in a bowl
- PLACE Dr. Praeger's Kale Puffs in the oven for 6 minutes. Rotate, and bake for another 5 minutes
- SPRINKLE peppers and onion on the Kale Puffs and bake for another 5 minutes.
- DISPERSE cheese evenly on top of the Kale Puffs and chopped veggies.
- BAKE for an additional 2 minutes until cheese is melted
- SERVE and enjoy!
Thank you Dr. Praeger's for sponsoring this post. It really means so much to me to work with brands I love and eat all the time, and it makes me so happy that I get to share them with you!