Sharing my favorite veggie burger once again, and this time I want to share it in the way I eat it the most... in my salad! As many of you know, I am obsessed with Dr Praeger's burgers. They are vegan and gluten-free and super delicious! When becoming gluten-free and eating primarily plant-based food, Dr. Praeger's made it so easy for me to transition into my new diet. Their products are so fresh, clean, and I love the ingredients!
These burgers are the easiest to make, and throw on top of a salad, in a tortilla, on a buddha bowl... literally anything! They are super versatile and they always taste delicious no matter how you eat them!
- Dr. Praeger's Heirloom Bean Burgers or California Veggie Burgers
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Arugula lettuce
- Tomatoes, diced
- Radishes, sliced
- Carrots, grated
- Cucumber, sliced
- Colored peppers, diced
- Parsley, chopped
- PREHEAT your oven to 450 degrees
- CHOP and prepare the veggies for your salad
- COOK burgers for 7 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes
- COOL the burgers slightly before you cut into them to place on top of your salad
- STIR your favorite dressing before pouring conservatively on top of your salad
- TOSS the salad and veggie burgers
Recipe Note: This salad can be made with quite literally any dressing! I prefer a lemon and oil vinaigrette, but it would also go very well with a tahini based dressing, a garlic based dressing, a mustard based dressing, a balsamic based dressing... quite literally anything!
Thank you Dr. Praeger's for sponsoring this post. It really means so much to me to work with brands I love and eat all the time, and it makes me so happy that I get to share them with you!