Sharing my favorite type of veggie burger once again, and this time I spiced it up a bit and turned it into a tortilla! As many of you know, I am obsessed with Dr Praeger's burgers. They are vegan and gluten-free and OH MY GOD they are delicious! When becoming gluten-free and eating primarily plant-based food, Dr. Praeger's made it so easy for me to transition into my new diet. Their products are so fresh, clean, and I can pronounce every single ingredient.
I decided to mix it up a bit by throwing a Mexican flare, since I'm obsessed with salsa and anything resembling tacos. That's why I decided to use their Bean Burgers, which are only one of Dr. Praeger's several flavors of vegan burgers. I've tried them all by the way, and they are ALL amazing!
- Your favorite gluten-free tortilla
- Dr. Praeger's Heirloom Bean Veggie Burgers
- Lettuce, chopped
- Colored peppers, diced
- Radishes, sliced
- Fresh parsley or corriander, chopped
- Your favorite garden fresh salsa
- PREHEAT your oven to 450 degrees
- CHOP and prepare the veggie toppings
- COOK burgers for 7 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes
- LET the burgers cool slightly before you cut into them to place inside the tortilla
Recipe Notes: For additional awesomeness, you can roll up the tortilla and grill on a panini maker. You could also sauté the vegetables if you prefer them soft and more savoury. You could definitely also cut the burgers slightly smaller and fill your tacos with them too! These burgers are quite honestly the most versatile thing in my kitchen!
Thank you Dr. Praeger's for sponsoring this post. It really means so much to me to work with brands I love and eat all the time, and it makes me so happy that I get to share them with you!